Sunday, March 8, 2015

Real life, Less tight.

I was in war.
There were grenades and fire, everyone else was dead,
Just me and him.
I took one to the leg, he shot all of my friends,
his trigger pointed, he only has one bullet left but he is a legend he's never been beat he's not scared.
I slowly round the corner and I put one in the back of his head.
I learned in psychology that memories are in the hippo campus,
That must of been where i shot him because he doesn't remember anything.
He wont wake up, he is dead.
For a minute I thought I won.
I have never been more wrong.
I thought I was always right.
Never been more wrong.
Ya i'm still standing but at least he's not living with the memories of murder.
I didn't realize with that one shot i would be killing myself too.

I'm so sorry to anyone I've ever shot. you didn't deserve to die.
He said he believes I love everyone, so how could i shoot him.
I am sorry.
I am so sorry.
I thought i was just playing C.O.D. but it was real life.
I am so sorry.
Please forgive me.
I am so sorry.

I'm sorry I failed,
Please wake up
Please forgive me
Please take my gun,
Please shoot back.




2 comments: