Monday, October 29, 2018

Some days I believe I'd make a better fit in a casket then encased around you.
Some days miss Jesus.
Some days I think about all of the things that change color.
Some days I've never felt luckier then kissing you.
Some days I cry.
Some days I get to hold hands with the most beautiful girl in the world.
Some days I draw this pictures all over my not so soft body.
You have soft hands. At least when I hold them.
Some days I think about flying kites.
Some days I google dangerous things.
Some days I get so stressed.
I love the trees with fruit. I think it's poetic.
I think if I were better at scrabble I would be better off.
Big changes are coming.
I don't want to be so tired anymore.
Hawaii is soon.
All my poems for the last long time has just been me writing to you. I'm not sure who you is but I am just trying to get these thoughts out of my head. I want to write something poetic but I just end up telling stories of the neurons that surround me. I don't know whats wrong you know. I don't know how to make things better but I miss you. If I was better at art would you love me more? If I played a instrument. Remember memories don't last forever so lets keep making them. Remember the hats and little action figures, and how we'd pee together, and how I cried in the river, and how I got an entire E.L. Fudge thingy to myself, and how I don't remember any Sunday leading up to now. I got a new keyboard. I think I should return it. I dropped my headphones in cereal twice yesterday. I wish I was stronger. I wish I didn't have scars on my face. Remember my poem about the graveyard lol, I actually like that one. I wish I was a middle child. I wish that I still hand the sandstone. Hawaii is going to be dope I hope. I really like being around Rachel, she makes me happy to talk to. 
Me and Tanner are kind of friends again.
I have to drive to Idaho on Halloween and I have so much homework. i might die :(
This keyboard is so freaking loud its actually insane.
I think windwaker is beautiful
I am a pussy.
I think most the people I work with should get fired. Google how to run so fast your skin almost falls off.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment