Sunday, September 14, 2014

Human or Android

I never once thought I was a robot, I've thought I was dead, I've thought I was a nobody, I've also thought I was a somebody,  I've even thought I was the star of the Truman show and that everyone else is actors, and that's why they're all fake. I want my hair to grow out long enough so every cancer patient in the world can have a piece, I also want them to cut it all off and burn there wigs cause if they think for one second that there less pretty because god put to many cells in a part of there body then THEY ARE WRONG... they are beautiful..... They are humans too.

 I know I'm human because my flesh is sitting at 98.6 degrees just like everyone else and if it goes any higher my mother gets scared. like I've said I've never thought I was a robot but that's cause I've never thought about it maybe I am I don't know, maybe if I had heart surgery and they opened my chest, they could assure me one way or the other. But maybe I am just made of wires cause I've prayed to the same god as everyone around me for 17 years and maybe the reason he never prayed back is cause who listens to a robot.


 I'm human cause the amount of times I've sworn adds up to infinity and what good is it for a robot to say such words. I know i'm human because I would cry every time my brother said mean things, but he moved a way a long time ago and its been awhile since I last cried so maybe my bones are turning into tin? I DON'T KNOW? the doctors say i'm human cause every time i get a check up they say i'm healthy but I DON'T KNOW? maybe the reason I understand chemistry in school but not the chemistry between you and me is because when they put together my brain they computed the equation of love wrong, Love=Love not Love=10010101110 cause although i'm a robot I don't speak binary. I know i'm human because If i weren't I wouldn't care to ask the question of what I am?

2 comments:

  1. "I've even thought I was the star of the Truman show and that everyone else is actors, and that's why they're all fake."

    Amazing Line

    ReplyDelete