Monday, September 29, 2014

Mirrors




I use to be scared of mirrors, every time I would see my reflection in a puddle I would look away every time they would group us for a picture I would say sorry I have to go to the bathroom, every time my phone turned off and the black screen would reflect nothing but my face I was forced to throw it on the ground. BUT HELL CHANGED ALL THAT, after going to hell I could smile, the Devil took my hands and melted my fingers into crayons so I could finally color outside of the lines,


 the devil was nicer than I imagined, greeting me with a blanket and a kiss, but it wasn't him that changed me it was my journey of escape. I learned you can never trust the quite ones and the loud ones just the same. I learned every step is forward and there is no going back, and I learned that even the devils smile could make a little boy cheer. I learned the only way to escape was to get a grappling hook and wrap it around my heart, so I did and I pulled and pulled till the rope snapped but i was able to grab onto a ledge and go from there. I also learned my mommy loves me but my friends dont. I learned that even though he killed himself he's not in the dark. 


I learned that no matter how much I write about her she wont write back, I learned that dreams are a fight between god, man, and the devil. I learned the reason my pen doesn't run out of ink is cause its connected to my heart through a stream of blood I learned I needed to move in slow motion if I wanted to dodge a arrow. I learned that the mirror that I was once afraid of got shattered by my soul, Hell saved me, so take a journey with the devil and maybe he can save you too.



15 comments:

  1. "But hell changed all that." #stolen. Ha this made me smile, and it made me think. You're subtle, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #stolen

    " the devil was nicer than I imagined"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I learned that no matter how much I write about her she wont write back"

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I learned the reason my pen doesn't run out of ink is cause its connected to my heart"
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT THE HECK,

    this is so. good.

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  6. "the devil took my hands and melted my fingers into crayons so i could finally color outside the lines" #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  7. "the Devil took my hands and melted my fingers into crayons so I could finally color outside of the lines"

    Love that. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I learned every step is forward and there is no going back."
    #stolen
    Every step might be forward, but that doesn't mean every step is progress. I agree you can't "go back." But if you feel as if the only way you can go is forward, I only hope you flip a 180 before you do.
    Sorry if I took this too literally and that my comment is far too long.
    I just really appreciated how this post made me think.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Hell saved me"
    #stolen
    P.S. after going to hell I could smile too

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I learned that no matter how much I write about her she wont write back"
    My life in a line

    $tolen

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT JUST HAPPENED BECAUSE ALL OF THIS IS EVERYTHING
    "the devil was nicer than I imagined"
    LIKE WHAT
    ST OL EN

    ReplyDelete