Friday, February 19, 2016

tweet tweet

This is a sad ballad, a short one, one from a happy day and from a long story.
ShHHHHhhhH, this is a quite ballad, I don't know who wrote it, I found it on a paper in the forest.
Right next to our first kiss.
Right next to my tears.
Right next to my warm body.
It read
"keep me a secret.
                  She found me laying here 2 years ago, I was cold and hungry and sad. She grabbed my hand and drove me home. she smiled so big, so so big. she healed me, she bathed me, she feed me and she clothed me. Jesus was pleased with her work. she made me fall in love, she took me around the world and I prayed to her, she was my savior, I breathed for her, I held my breath for her. She told me every single day she loved me. She took me to where she found me 2 years ago. put me on a stool, high up in the air, so high, so so high. I thought she was showing me to the world I thought she was going to say "look at this man I created isn't he beautiful?" but she tied me up. the last rope scratching across my neck, I thought she was playing a game, cops and robbers maybe, but in that spot that she found me two years ago, she kicked the stool from under my feet, i fell and I never hit the ground. she turned and walked away, never looking back, for she accomplished all she could accomplish, she turned a sad man sadder, it was said it couldn't be done but she did it. and I am still hanging here. But its a happy day and I am warm, for it is spring and i see a new bird coming."

2 comments: