Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Recoil

This is just a recoil,
just an update
and just a letter to my friends,
I miss you,
thanks for not giving up on me and thanks for the late nights
I am closer to happy then I have been in 5 years.
My head is shaved.
My motorcycle is back.
I own a canoe
I create art
I do things
I still crash my cars
I love, in a real way.
I try to help everyday and
I feel much lighter now

Friends, I would of died without you.
I want to give back,
I want to recoil
please allow me to be your late night call to save your life 8018306994
I owe it to you.
Thank you.
and goodnight. hehe

oh,

and for Neptune,

well....

Lets just say i'm not gravity's bitch any longer.

No need for more lines about that shade of blue, it was too cold and now its too late

(wink wink at Maddieleene Mcewan who wont read this for like 400ish days).

If you are interested in reading my writings i have been writing on drinkthemoonwithme.blogspot.com feel free to read and comment your blog so i can read your stuff.
Goodbye friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment