Sunday, October 5, 2014

Robots and Questions and Robots with Questions

Please push play and then read along I don't know how well this will work but its different (idk if it works on phones sorry)
If the glass is half empty or half full were all going to die anyways? How can I sit here and smile when she is at home crying… it doesn't seem right.  How can you say you believe in god when you just bought a $60,000 car and your “savior” was homeless? I heard you say you broke up with her but you never told me that you broke her heart and I don’t know if you realize that’s the same thing. 

 I may have broken a few hearts myself but at least I did my best to glue them back together. How come I was never warned about girls, I was always told boys were the bad one but that’s not true. How come? How come my parents have always loved me but I can still be sad? How come anyone gives a shit about the new IPhone when there are kids that can only afford to give a shit about where there next meal will come from? Why can I only chew a piece of gum for 10 minutes? Why doesn’t china come for their money? What are the wonders of the world? And how do I show you that I actually do love you?............
 I don’t know the answers to these questions for I am just a robot for I am just tom Iansek

No comments:

Post a Comment