Sunday, October 26, 2014

This isn't meant to be poetic i'm really just saying im sorry.

I'm sorry I've been a tourist.
I use to live in Paris.
I wrote until ink was all over my walls.
There wasn't just one accident.
Lots of things happened.
I left Paris.
I'm Sorry.
I'm trying to get back.
It's hard to find the time.
I have 5 notebooks a blog and a life.
How do you expect me to keep them all.
I'm sorry I'm just a tourist.
I've wrote all my post just before midnight on Sunday.
My creative writing notebook looks like its barley been opened.
Please give me a second chance that's all i'm saying.
once again i'm sorry.
ill go back to my old ways or at least ill try.
I'm sorry.
-Tom Iansek.....

1 comment:

  1. "I have 5 notebooks a blog and a life.
    How do you expect me to keep them all."

    This pretty much sums everything up.

    ReplyDelete