Sunday, October 26, 2014

Devils Snare (calm down its just a jumbled mess)

                       I'm scared of not playing an instrument.
 How can you hear me if I still don't know all the keys.
 I tried to open up your heart but the door was locked.
 It may be past closing time but I still know how to get in from the roof.
                                                           You forgot to delete your mistakes.
                                       I just remembered you're a better liar then most.
      I told the truth once but I just ended up paying a few hundred dollars.
Things cost to much when your rich.
 A homeless man just asked for a dollar and all you could say is "he's just going to buy drugs" when you are the one that brought up getting high.
                                   my friends tried drugs.
                                        I'm scared of drugs.
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment